Thursday, June 8, 2017

What a Difference a Year Makes!

Almost a year ago our family made the move from Pendleton to Umatilla. I started working for the Hermiston School District, Thomas was thrilled to have a 3 minute commute, and the boys have spent the last year having fun with Kaeli and Fiona. In the shuffle of life it's difficult to notice the day-to-day changes that occur in our little ones.

Tuesday Kaeli sent me these photos. The first photo of each boy was taken on of the first couple days she watched them this year and the second photo of each boy was taken on Tuesday. I can't believe how much both of them have changed. They are both growing older and looking grown up. I had been more aware of the changes in Henry (although I had no idea how bald he was back in August), but the changes in William really took me by surprise. He is slimming out and getting so tall!

So thankful to have these pictures-- thank you Kaeli!



No comments:

Post a Comment