Saturday, February 9, 2013

One Month!

This day one month ago we became a family of three (well four if you count Ginger...she IS practically a human member of the family). This morning I woke up and all I could do was look at William and cry. Tears of complete happiness and joy flooded my eyes and I could not get them to stop (oh shoot, here I go again). This past month there have been so many days like this. I just can't seem to hold the happiness tears back. I'm sure my crazy hormones are what's causing it--or at least that's what I'm telling myself.  Honestly though, I can't even describe the feelings and emotions of becoming a mother. This past month has been one of the greatest of my life and I am looking forward to many more months of laughter, tears, late night feedings, diaper changes, singing, rocking, and snuggling. I feel so lucky and blessed.

Enough about me though-- I know you all come here for pictures of William. So here you go--his one month birthday pictures. Of course, Ginger had to sneak into a few of them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment