Wednesday, January 23, 2013

On the Day You Were Born-- January 9, 2013

On January 8, 2013 I had a doctors appointment and had scheduled to be induced on Friday morning. Thomas had been saying all along that I wasn't going to go into labor until we'd scheduled the induction because I always have to have a "plan" (he knows me pretty well I guess).  Wouldn't you know that on Tuesday night (January 8...the same day as my doctors appointment) I began having contractions around 11:45 PM and went to the hospital around 2:00 AM on January 9th. William Scott joined our family at 9:21 AM that morning. He weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and was 20.75 inches long. We are so happy to have him in our arms everyday and thought that we would create this blog to share our ventures through this new thing called parenthood. (Plus we figured that our family that lives farther away might like to see photos and videos as Will continues to grow and change everyday.) 










































No comments:

Post a Comment